It’s never been so hard to be a working parent:
- We work on average for a further 30 years after having kids
- Childcare costs are soaring
- Workplace demands are higher than ever before
- We carry the burden of unpaid labour
- We no longer have a village to support us
- We compare ourselves to unrealistic images on social media.
But there are ways to overcome these challenges and barriers. It’s my mission to make your life easier, simpler and better; I know how and want to share this with you. That’s why I have created this free workshop with the support of The Octopus Club.
This workshop is for you, if you’ve ever struggled with:
- Finding the work/life juggle all too hard
- Anxious about returning to work from maternity leave
- Setting boundaries and being a people pleaser
- Feeling burnt out
- Suffering from Mum Guilt that’s diminishing your self-worth, confidence and productivity
Workshop Details: 28 September at 8pm via Zoom. Sign up now for your free place (to make sure you get the details to join!) Please check your spam if you haven’t received an email.
It will include a Q&A, during which you’ll have the chance to ask me questions, case studies and there will also be an exclusive discount code for The Working Mum’s Toolkit for those that attend live.
If you can’t attend live, still register to attend so that you receive the recording + further free resources.
I look forward to seeing you there, answering your questions and helping YOU find more balance, set boundaries and combat Mum Guilt for good!
PS this is the last time I’m doing this workshop live this year!