Worried what others will think of you if you set boundaries? Join my Setting Boundaries workshop in January with tools, scripts of what to say and Q&As
Does my client’s situation sound familiar?
A client recently shared with me that work had snuck into all of her available time – from the moment she got on the train at 8am to late in the evening: she missed her son’s bedtime twice, skipped her gym sessions (lots to do and a presentation to prep for). The result was crippling anxiety by the end of the week and it’s no wonder – these are immense pressures.
One of the keys to juggling work and family is setting effective boundaries
It’s a tricky balance we’re all trying to navigate, when trying to deliver huge workloads, meet up to expectations that we have of ourselves, at both work and home, and juggle a family.
My 7 steps to setting boundaries – download the excerpt
So many of you have reached out to say that boundaries are something you consistently struggle with.
Some of the issues my workshop will help you overcome include
- How to respond when your workplace culture expects out-of-hours availability
- Being fearful of conflict, the consequences of pushing back or being perceived as not a team player
- Feeling uncomfortable about articulating your boundaries
- Plus more here
This workshop is for any woman who wants to learn to set personal and professional boundaries, including with tricky bosses or parents-in-law.
In one hour, I will help you to effectively set boundaries in a way that feels comfortable – even if you’re not super assertive. The results will be that you are able to preserve your values, conserve your time and enhance your wellbeing.
About the workshop
- Live, via Zoom on 24 January 2023 at 12:30pm.
- Live 60min training with extra time for Q&A
- Scripts and key messages to set and maintain boundaries with slippery people
- Email signature wording to set expectations
- Confidence boosting tools – did you know that boundaries are a reflection of your self worth?
- If you can’t attend live, you’ll get the recording and all of the materials 24hrs later to keep forever
Get your ticket
If you’re ready to sign up, purchase your workshop ticket now, and you’ll be sent an email confirmation. Alternatively, if you want more info, email me here to sign up to the waitlist or ask any questions.
(If you’re a client, been a part of one of my group coaching programmes/sessions or signed up to any of my courses, purchase here)
If you’d like me to deliver this to your Women’s Network or Parent’s Network at your work, do email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course: The Working Mum’s Toolkit is my digital, self-paced course to helping working mothers to achieve balance, boundaries and confidence. It’s available now at a special rate of £37 for a year’s access. Buy here
Podcast: listen to my appearance on the Made by Mammas podcast here, where we discussed setting boundaries, flexible work and how to cope with mum guilt